Happy Kevie

Happy Kevie

Friday, August 21, 2009

Mean People Suck

Why do people have to be so mean?



I ask this question myself and others quite often. I have formulated my own answer that I share with others, but never really know is correct. That is, people are mean and/or nasty, because they want other people to be miserable like them. Instead of trying to look to the "light", they want others to join in their darkness. To bring them down to their level.



I have a theory. Call it.......Kevin's Theory of Relative Light Attraction. It goes like this. People who give off/exude "the Light" will attract others who do the same. Those who shine their light also are attracted by "the Light". Those who do not know "the Light" or have it, will not recognize it.



The Light is the aura, the love, the beam of kindness, the vibe you get/give. Again, if you have no idea what I am talking about, you may not have it.



Good/happy people attract good/happy people.



I try to surround myself with those folks. It's in everyday life that you come upon the "dark" or angry & bitter people. That's when I realize it the most. Conversely, I can be on the street walk by someone and get a HUGE dose of happy. A big smile, or an eye to eye "good morning". That's other side of the spectrum. I do what I can everyday to pass on some kindness, happines, and at the very least a smile. Emotions are contagious. Let's have a pandemic of happy.

That smile, or kind word could be the one that turns the dark to light, or just makes a small difference in that person's world that day.

let your love light shine

No comments:

Post a Comment