Happy Kevie

Happy Kevie

Sunday, July 12, 2009

and awaaay we go

So having decided to enter the blogosphere, this is my first post. I am not quite sure how this will progress, but my English degree may finally come in hand.
Being in sales and the service industry for so long, I encounter the general public (g.p.) often. Due to this, I see and have seen all walks of life and have encountered many different viewpoints, opinions and life experiences. Now I certainly don't want to be one of those bloggers/people that think my way of thinking/living is the only way or the right way. By no means is that the case. But time after time I get the urge to prattle on about what my "Kevinisms" are and how I view the world & universe.
Being recently divorced after 7+ years of marriage and with the same woman for 15+ years, I feel as if I have been given a new lease on life. A new and unexpected chance to live the way I want to live and do the things that truly make me happy without wondering if she will approve. I've already begun to explore this newly found freedom, this blog is yet another of those new things.
Those of you who know me, will most likely not be too surprised at what will come forth on this page. Those of you who don't, will get a front row seat to The Thoughts Inside My Head. So keep an eye out. I am not sure how often I'll get on here, and if it'll be at all interesting. But with most things Kevin, it should at least make you smile and hopefully give you another perspective on this thing we call Life.

Be well & happy

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Welcome to blogging, may it serve your heart well dear friend!

    ReplyDelete